Improve your spending returns from paid search (PPC) with advanced optimization strategies
Paid search (PPC) is the commonly-used paid digital channel by many websites & online businesses to drive paid traffic, leads generation & sales conversion from search engines. It leverages on the search engine users’ search intent, and display relevant ads when they perform keyword searches on Google or Bing. Based on feedback from businesses, Paid Search is one of the digital marketing channels that is generating the best ROI.
How does Search Engine Optimization (SEO) & Paid Search (PPC) work together?
- Both Enterprise SEO and PPC work with keyword phrases targeting, and PPC has a greater flexibility for geographical location targeting;
- SEO takes a longer & strategic approach to drive organic search, whereas PPC can bring customers to your website within a shorter lead time;
- Use of PPC to target high competitive keyword phrases, where it may be difficult for new websites to rank for;
- Display your search ads to target competitor's brand names, while SEO is unable to capitalize on that.
We are proud to be Google Partner, with the specialization in Search, Mobile & Display Advertising for Google AdWords.
Our expertise focuses on applying advanced optimization strategies on large Paid Search (PPC) accounts.
How we can help in PPC to drive paid search traffic?
Paid search (PPC) accounts audit
Analyze the current performance of PPC campaigns & provide recommendations to:
- achieve monthly cost savings;
- gain better ROI: lower cost per acquisition (CPA) or higher return on ad-spend (ROAS);
- use advanced optimization or automated bidding strategies, and
- identify many more opportunities to drive more conversions, leads & sales revenue for your website.