Re-engage your customers with personalized marketing messages via remarketing
Remarketing is a common digital marketing strategy to show ads to customers who have interacted with your website, i.e. visited certain pages of your website, view specific products. The remarketing audience will be defined based on the customer behaviour on your website. Such audience is a list of cookies or mobile-advertising IDs that represents the group of customers you want to reconnect because of their likelihood to convert.
Benefits of Remarketing
- Able to define your remarketing audiences to achieve specific advertising goals. Example: you can create a "Shopping cart abandoners" audience to show ads to the customers who added something to their shopping cart but didn't complete a transaction.
- Able to reach your remarketing audiences across their devices as they perform Google search, browse over 2 million websites and mobile apps that are part of Google Search & Display Networks.
Types of Remarketing Campaigns
- Standard remarketing: Show display ads to your past visitors as they browse websites or apps on Google Display Network.
- Dynamic remarketing: Show personalized ads with products or services that customers viewed on your website.
- Remarketing lists for search ads (RLSA): Show search ads to your past visitors as they do follow-up searches for what they need on Google, after leaving your website.
- Email-list remarketing (Customer Match): Show ads to customers who are signed in to Google Search, YouTube or Gmail, based on the uploaded list of email addresses that have been provided by your customers.
- Video/mobile apps remarketing: Show ads to people who have interacted with your videos, YouTube channel, mobile apps as they use YouTube, or browse videos, websites & apps on Google Display Network.
How we can help to close your conversion gap via Remarketing?
- Perform a thorough check & audit on PPC accounts to discover opportunities or mitigate shortfalls in driving better ROI
- Formulate remarketing campaigns that align to your sales conversion cycle
Remarketing Campaigns Execution
- Setup remarketing audience data collection & necessary conversion tracking
- Setup remarketing campaigns based on industry's best practices
- Streamline targeting to maximize spending returns
Programmatic Advertising Campaigns Optimization
Analyze the current performance of remarketing campaigns & provide recommendations to:
- achieve monthly cost savings;
- gain better ROI: lower cost per acquisition (CPA) or higher return on ad-spend (ROAS);
- use advanced optimization or automated bidding strategies, and
- identify many more opportunities to drive more conversions, leads & sales revenue for your website.