The Client was a new e-commerce startup in the curated travel arena. The business was bootstrapped with limited funding, and unable to spend on paid advertising then. However, they were seeking to grow their traffic organically & build their community numbers within a short time frame.
The website were facing issues with
- Duplicate content
- Content were not targeting the right keyword phrases
- Poorly structured website architecture that did not facilitate search engine robots & users to reach the deep levels content efficiently
- Long & frustrating checkout process
Furthermore, there wasn’t any proper product development process to manage the off-shore development team effectively to launch website enhancement requests & bug issues on time.
What we have done?
- Setup the product development process to manage enhancement requests & bug issues with Bugzilla
- Implement agile approach to launch website enhancements & fix bug items on a weekly basis for faster turnaround
- Performed competitor analysis to identify key actionables for growth hacking
- Performed keyword research to identify keyword phrases to target
- Performed on-page optimization for the key content pages to drive traffic
- Optimize both desktop (www.) & mobile (m.) websites based on SEO guidelines from Google
- Build internal links, and flatten the website architecture for efficient content discovery
- Implemented scalable SEO solutions to cater for growth, with consideration for the website to grow in size with more content
- Performed analytical insights & recommendations to reduce the checkout process & drive more conversions
- Implement Goal Conversions Tracking in Google Analytics to track conversions
- Organic search traffic increases more than 100% YoY.