Web Analytics Implementation & Consulting Services
Do you want to make better business decisions?
Business intelligence is a growing demand for organizations to understand the behaviors of their customers and gain competitive edge. Web analytics is definitely a valuable investment for any websites to gain access into their customers' behavior insights. Business cases can be easily formulated & supported with measurable results, facilitating the best decisions being made to maximize business gains.
How Web Analytics can help businesses?
- Gather & present metrics about our audience group - visitors, customers that visit our website
- Evaluate the performance of each digital marketing channel - i.e. SEO, PPC, Display Ads, eDMs, Social Media, Affiliates
- Understand the customer journey on the website
- Serve as a tool to help us to segment and analyze data
- Help us ask the right questions and make better informed decisions
What Web Analytics can’t do?
- Track and report data from individual users; captured data is aggregated.
- Report the same metric values as with other systems - i.e. capturing transactions & sales revenue via Google Analytics v.s. CRM
- Analytics can not be applied retrospectively to data that are not collected previously
Why Google Analytics?
- Easily setup & integrate with other Google platforms - Google Ads, Google Search Console, Google Marketing Solutions
- Access Google’s proprietary audience data and machine learning capabilities to understand your visitors better
- Provide standard reports & allow setup of personalized reports customized to business needs
- Widely adopted by businesses across different industries
- Absolutely free
For websites with high traffic volume, you may want to choose Google Analytics 360 Suite that is pegged at a monthly fee.
How we can use Google Analytics to achieve your business goals?
- Setup Google Analytics tracking on your website to obtain insights
- Create content groups for ease of tracking page types on large content or ecommerce websites
- Setup custom reports to view insights across different dimensions
- Identify the KPIs for your website & setup conversion goals, i.e. number of conversions, time spent on websites, revenue per transaction
- Able to define & measure the performance of your customers’ shopping, checkout or conversion journey via funnel conversion tracking