Client’s pain points/problems/challenges
- AI bidding for campaigns were NOT focused to drive revenue.
- Poor quality score for text ad copies.
- Broad keywords drove low quality visitors that did not convert.
- Product lines were created under 1 single campaign, unable to shift media spend to better performing product lines.
What we have done?
Adjust AI bidding to optimize campaigns to drive maximum revenue and highest ROAS, which were neglected prior takeover.
Introduced new search ad types, and re-wrote better quality ad copies to entice relevant users click through. Launched new campaigns by product lines, and use of stricter keyword matches to drive quality customers.
Product names were appended with attributes, e.g. size, color, brand names, and use of keyword variation, e.g. stroller, prams, so as maximize the shopping ads in appearing on Google search results.
- Drove higher revenue with improved ROAS from 2.77x to 6.84x, since account takeover.
- Improved ROAS from 5.1x to 8.37x MoM, while maintaining the existing spend levels.